Saint Louis Cloud Storage
With the widespread use of cloud storage services, businesses have been able to work faster, communicate easier, and provide a global information network to customers across the world. Today businesses have ditched large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files and moved towards storing their data and files digitally in the cloud.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
Users include individuals and organizations. People might use the cloud to store music files or data rather than storing it on their personal devices, and businesses put pertinent company documents and records in the cloud for employees to access.
The hosting company is responsible for the maintenance of the servers and ensuring that their users have access to their information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Saint Louis?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone with permission
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up regularly
- Increased security: hosting companies take careful precautions to keep all data secure
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Saint Louis Business
Need cloud storage services at your Missouri business? Call our storage experts at (314) 735-2919 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a safe and reliable solution for your digital storage needs.